When the application has been submitted in the visa office, students can track the movement and status of the visa application through the official website of VFS Global.
You need to enter the following details to know the visa status:
1. Your Visa application number e.g. CHAC/010111/000001/1
(Number will have the prefix CHAC/Date of application filed/six digit number/1)
2. Your Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) e.g. 01/01/1986.
Please click the following link for tracking your visa application:
2. Click "Track your Application" at the left side menu.
Please note that you will not know the outcome of the visa application i.e visa has been granted or visa has been rejected until you open the application pack received from the VFS office.
Below are some of the statuses of the visa application:
1. Your application has been forwarded to British High Commission.
2. Visa Application is under process at the British High Commission.
3. Your Passport has been sent to VFS. Wait until it is ready for collection.
4. Processed application is sent to Blue Dart
5. Your passport is ready for collection.
Please contact CampusUK Counsellors for detailed information about the visa status.